Due to an extensive expansion programme, we’re looking for new candidates to join our exciting business.
Lowe RP Ltd specialises in the bespoke manufacture of Material Handling Equipment.
We are recruiting for a Technical Key Accounts Manager to join our team due to increasing demand and company expansion.
The Technical Key Accounts Manager is required to work with an already well-established clients and will be key to developing their relationship further, by providing solutions to a wide variety of problems that can vary from small ad-hoc improvements through to complex cap-ex projects. You will be a key decision maker within the management team and have the ability to really make a difference.
The ideal candidate will have a sound technical knowledge ideally from an Engineering/Material Handling background, reinforced with good communication skills and sales-ability, a strong personality will be key. This is a very dynamic role that by nature is very customer facing
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Be an on-site presence at the client facility
· Be reactive to clients demands
· Attend site to perform site surveys/measurements
· Prepare clear and concise RFQ/Tender documents
· Conceptualise and Propose solutions to a wide variety of problems
· Report on sales figures
· Communicate solutions to engineering team to achieve clients requirements
The ideal candidate:
· Ideally from an engineering background
· Good communication skills
· Strong personality
· Good sales skills
· CAD knowledge (Solidworks)
· Able to organise and prioritise own work
· Excellent attention to detail
· Right First Time approach
· Excellent Commercial Awareness
So make that move and give us a call 01889 563244 and become a valued member of our management team, who can really make a difference and help us expand.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual who would like to gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
We are passionate about our products and hold CE and ISO accreditation.
Uttoxeter area. Please email CV to Maisie.email@example.com or call 01889 563244 For an interview. Experience is essential.
Why not send us a short video to introduce yourself and explain why you would like to join our team. Maisie.firstname.lastname@example.org